Top 10 Tuesday is a book meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Check them out and join us!
Sorry so behind with this today. I just finished work and I’m all over the place! lol
1. “Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
2. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” – Shakespeare, Hamlet
Not so much a book but I use it so often I think it counts.
3. “Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” – Jack Kerouac, On The Road
4. “It’s a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going ok another falls spectacularly to pieces.” – Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones’s Diary
5. “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. ” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
6. “Remember well and bear in mind a constant friend is hard to find.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder, The Long Winter
7. “There are exceptional people out there who are capable of starting epidemics. All you have to do is find them.” ― Malcolm Gladwell, The Tipping Point
8. “Winter is coming.” – George R.R. Martin, The Game of Thrones
9. “She understood that her heart operated on its own instructions, that she had no control over it or, indeed, anything else.” ― Jeffrey Eugenides, Middlesex
10. “Never give up on something you really want. However impossible things seem, there’s always a way.” ― Sophie Kinsella, Mini Shopaholic
Join me on Goodreads!
What are you favourite quotes from books?