In December, I posted a 12 things list and it really kept me motivated during a hectic month. I thought that my overall resolutions post would serve for January and I have to say that I missed it. There’s just something about putting your intentions in print that makes it feel more urgent and achievable. So I’ve decided to create a 12 things list on the 1st of every month.
1. Make this.
2. Complete Fat Mum Slim’s February photo challenge. I caught on to it too late last month so I’m excited to do it this month. I’ll have to clean my desk before #22!
3. Workout at least 20 x this month. If I achieve it, I get to go to a massage at the gorgeous Ten Spa. Motivation indeed!
4. Review a book. I read a lot but I’m usually on to the next book straight after and into that new world.
5. Finish 1/4 of my ongoing blanket.
6. Complete Level 1 of Rosetta Stone Italiano. I have my first Studio session today. I’m a bit nervous about it!! Wish me luck. Io ho capelli castani.
7. Buy fresh flowers just because
8. Bake Sugar Cookies for my Brother’s birthday. He’s impossible to buy for and they’re his favourite. It’s pretty much guaranteed that he’ll get a box of these every year from me.
9. Watch Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. I need to watch this show. I’m so behind. I think I have to actually rent it.
10. Get a pedicure. Spring isn’t that far away!
11. Make sock bun curls! The donut bun thing I have from Sally Beauty doesn’t make the curls like the sock does. I really want to try it out.
12. Update blog layout. The side bar annoys me.