Ipek from Dizzy Tea tagged me with the 11 Questions Tag. I haven’t done one of these in awhile. 🙂
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts about Me:
1. I think that fresh pasta is the greatest thing ever.
2. My nails are always polished because it keeps me from biting them. I have about 30 nail polishes!
3. I am currently learning Italian.
4. There is no better feeling than when a steamed towel is placed on your face during a facial.
5. I can read French very well but my conversation skills are lacking.
6. Dogs make me incredibly happy!
7. I have really fair skin so I burn easily. I freckle more than I tan.
8. Hedwig & The Angry Inch is my favourite movie of all time. It changed my life.
9. Old Hollywood musicals are the best! Gigi is my favourite.
10. I love the lakes, the woods and cabins but I hate camping.
11. I am extremely curious. If I discover that I don’t know something (which is often), like the capital of Bolivia, I’ll have to look it up and study it. I just hate not knowing something. It’s La Paz, by the way.
Ipek’s 11 Questions:
1. Five pet peeves.
Littering, Chimps who are wearing diapers, people who’d rather talk than listen, going out for brunch with people who are worried about calories, insomnia
2. Your guilty pleasure things to read? (You know they are trash but you still love them?)
Anything written by Jackie Collins. They won’t change my life but I have to read them as soon as they’re released.
3. When was the last time you wrote a letter (not an e-mail) to someone?
That’s a good question! Probably in my Christmas cards although they’re not really separate letters but written on the inside of the card.
4. Are you a summer or a winter person?
I’m never really sure about that. Here in the summer it’s so hot and humid that it’s often uncomfortable but at least there’s no fear of frostbite! I love winter because of the hot coffees, scarves and sweaters. I also love wearing warm socks. All things you can’t really do in the summer. I think winter has the edge over summer for me especially since it’s be so mild (so far!).
5. Three cities you’re planning to go in 2012.
I’d love to go to Italy in 2012 although I’m not sure it’s possible this year but I’ll say Rome. I’m also hoping to go back to Kelowna, BC. There will definitely be a work related Toronto trip but hopefully this year, I make sure to spend some personal time there as well.
6. Three New Year resolutions.
– Buy a home! No more renting for me. 🙂
– Go to Italy
– Spend more time at hot yoga
7. A habit that you want to change.
I work from home and it’s very hard for me to stop working at 4:30 pm like I’m supposed to. After all, the work never stops! I’ve been trying for the last couple of years to create a better work life balance and I’ll continue to work on that this year.
8. Your favorite book(s) as a child.
There are two: The Little House series and Anne of Green Gables. I love a precocious child with braids! I also have very romantic notions of pioneering and 19th century living thanks to these books.
9. Five favorite bloggers:
This kind of changes depending on what I’m into at the moment
~ PinkBow for lovely photos of beautiful scenery and pretty objects
~One Sheepish Girl for crafting inspiration
~Dizzy Tea for fab photos and great fashion ideas
~Her Library Adventures for a little bit of everything
~GreyLashes for beauty ideas and local flavour10.Five favorite designer items you’d love to have.
I don’t really covet anything specific since the chances of me purchasing anything designer is slim to none. lol. I really want a pair of Dior sunglasses though. Besides Dior, I love Stella McCartney, Chanel, Versace and Prada.
11.A New Year’s wish to your followers.
May 2012 be a year full of health, happiness & joy