Yesterday, I received my last Glossybox. It’s in celebration of their one year anniversary in Canada. It’s such a great box that I had to share it. I really love Glossybox. I’ve had a subscription for nearly a year and I wanted to try the new SeasonsBox. In a few months, who knows? I might resubscribe.
Here’s what I received:
I love the normal pale pink boxes that Glossybox comes in. However, I love receiving this box. It’s very cute.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Anatomicals : You Need a Blooming Shower! – FULL SIZE!
Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser – smells gorgeous!
2. Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy Sachet
3. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – Ultra – FULL SIZE!
5. Givenchy Gloss Interdit No. 3 Coral Frenzy (3.5 mL)
I think this is the most luxe product I received from Glossybox so I was very excited!!
6. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment This is exactly what I’ve needed! I think that since we’re getting closer to spring (pleeassee!!), I’m started to notice that my hair is getting a bit dry. I’m very excited to try this.
7. Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day / Night Cream Sachet Duo Not really into this. I really don’t like using anything with urea.
8. Glossybox Cupcake Kit Seriously? How cute is this!? I will definitely be making cupcakes in the near future!
As far as I know, everything (except for the Eucerin sample) is cruelty-free.
I have enjoyed receiving Glossybox. Although the products included are mostly drugstore products, there are usually 2-3 full size products. Did you get anything different in your Glossybox? Let me know!